I am also a Crafty Girl (because my mother imprinted it in me) and because I enjoy making things that come from bits of yarn or scraps of paper. It gives me great pleasure to complete a project that I started (or created) and being able to share that joy with the ones that I love (which is why I don't think I would ever make it a buisness).
So Why "Full of Beans" Because I am literally full of beans everyday! One of my many loves (besides my family and friends) is COFFEE! Just ask my closest friends.. Who was the only one to order coffee every morning of our cruise... ME!!! and I take it with honey..HONEY? yes honey!!! (don't dis it till ya try it! Believe me, you will like it!)
Getting back on topic..
I also have a saying with Gavin that he is full of beans when he is acting silly and knows it! I say to him.. You are full of beans... jumping beans! And he thinks that is great and I usually get a bigger laugh out of him! I just love his sense of humor. He really has always had it and comes by it honestly. My mother side has a wonderful sense of humor... thanks to my Grandfather (now deceased) who would be the one telling jokes at the dinner table. I have so many wonderful memories of my Grandfather and with everyone I have a smile on my face! <3
So Welcome to the NEW ...
"FULL OF BEANS"
(still cookinwithclr.blogspot.com for now)
Cheers!
(still cookinwithclr.blogspot.com for now)
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment