Monday, January 10, 2011

Beginner Scarf

This was by far the easiest scarf ever!  And the easiest crochet project to date. I have looked high and low for this pattern and been on all the crochet websites out there, but I can't seem to find this pattern..Sorry.  However, it is just rows and rows of sc (single crochet), with tassels at the ends. 



Here is a picture of me wearing it, (don't mind the rocking hair style and the bags under my eyes that have formed from being up multiple times a night and then being up at 5:30 most mornings!!!)
 Here is another picture from the side all wound up and ready for gifting.  I gave it to my sister for christmas and I hope she is getting some use of it and that it isn't too scratchy.  If I ever do a scarf again I will use a softer yarn.  This is one thing that I have learned in the short time that I have been crocheting, is to use the right crochet hook and the right yarn for the project. 

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment